Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Radio Silence


I'm not posting much right now because I am trying to stay very busy. The bar results come out on Friday, and to say I am nervous is an understatement. I am freaking out. I'm throwing a party this weekend, if I pass it's a celebration. If I fail it's something to obsess over other than the fact that I have to re-enter hell. It's also an excuse to clean my house that doesn't make me examine the fact that the cleaner my house is the more wrecked my mental state.

I had an OK lesson on Sunday, but I'm not really going to post about it because everything is negative to me right now. I'll post a better recap next week, when I'm no longer in a doom and gloom headspace. I did some good stuff, but all I can think of right now is what I failed at.

The plan for the rest of the week is pretty simple: Work, ride, clean, workout, sleep. Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment